COVID 19 Business Support Grant – The Application Process – Step by Step
NOTE: The following was actually put together by Mark Sleigh, General Manager of Destination Wollongong and is reproduced with his permission].
2021 COVID 19 Business Support Grants are now available on the link below:
I’ve just been through the process and with the right planning, the process should only take 5-10 minutes maximum.
I have included some screen shots below, but in order to make the process as easy as possible, it would be worth preparing the following information before you start.
- ACN or ABN Number,
- Your businesses lowest weekly turnover between 26th June and 17th July 2021,
- Business turnover for the same fortnight in June or July 2019, and
- A Tax Return demonstrating turnover of between $75k and $50m for the financial year ending June 2020.
- If your business is a “Highly Impacted Business” then you will also have other requirements. – CLICK HERE– For example, you will be required to provide a letter from a qualified accountant, registered tax agent, or registered BAS agent
- Do not apply if you are an Ineligible Business – CLICK HERE
For businesses or sole traders who turnover between $30k and $75k, a micro business package will be available for application next Monday 26th July.
A full copy of the conditions of the Grant are included on the link below.
The steps you will have to complete are …
Please note that once you start the application process you cannot save or restart. Have all your documents and information prepared BEFORE starting the process.