Do your Employees need to register their travel for work?

Your employees will need to register for travel if they:

  • Are an authorised from a LGA of concern and need to leave the area for work;
  • Are a worker entering a LGA of concern for work;
  • Need to travel 50Kms outside of Greater Sydney (this no longer includes Shellharbour and the Central Coast)

How to Register for Travel

Your employee will need a MyServiceNSW Account and provide their:

  • Contact details
  • Travel details and dates
  • Dependents name and phone number, if applicable.

When the application has been completed your employees will receive their travel registration via email.

You must have you travel registration, proof of address and supporting documents on your person at all times.  If you are approached by NSW Police you will be required to provide these documents.

For further information or to register for travel go to the ServiceNSW webpage


Write a Comment