NSW Government – Accommodation Support Grant
The NSW Government is offering accommodation providers whom have experienced cancellations during the June – July Public School holidays (25th June – 11th July 2021) an Accommodation Support Grant.
If your business was impacted, you may be eligible for one of 2 grant amounts:
- $2,000 for cancellations of 10 nights or less
- $5,000 for cancellations of 11 nights or more.
If you have more than one accommodation property in NSW, you’ll be able to apply for each property.
To be eligible for the grant you must:
- Be an eligible business as defined by ANZSIC codes in the guidelines
- Have accommodation premises physically located in NSW
- Have an active ABN that is GST registered and held before 25th June 2021
- Be able to show evidence of cancellations between Friday 25th June – Sunday 11th July.
You may also be eligible for this grant if you run a private residence as an Airbnb or short-stay accommodation rental. You must meet the eligibility requirements for the grant and show that the income from the holiday accommodation is your primary income.
Once approved, payment will be made to your nominated bank account within 10 business days.
Applications are open until 30 November 2021.